Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Music and Phones Today

Sometimes I really can’t get a hold of myself especially when it comes to music. Like for example, today.
Earlier today while at practice, I felt a sudden surge of excitement as we were practicing a particular piece. Suddenly the music took over my body and I had played with so much power that I accidentally dropped my phone and cracked its screen!
It was such a bummer because I’ve never broken a phone like that ever in my life before. I’ve always taken such good care of my phone but unfortunately, today was not my lucky day.
Not to say that my phone was not made out of a sturdy material or anything but in the phones defense, I dropped it at a pretty high height which explains the busted screen.
So, I broke my phone and now I need to find a way to sell my broken phone! My daughters were teasing me about it at first and were telling me to try a colored water project on my phone to make it at least look artsy. But at my “young” age, I highly doubt the appropriateness of that proposition.

I kept ALL my music on my phone, every music artist I love. It’s very important to me to get all the music back up and running on my new phone!!
So instead, I asked my friends around and they told me that there was an effective way to sell it online and with their expertise on the internet, I am currently in the process of finding a new home for my banged up phone. The only downside of having to sell a damaged phone is that of course, the value of it is decreased by more than a half even if it’s just the screen that’s damaged. But anyways, I don’t really care anymore- I just want a phone that doesn’t require me to squint whenever I look at it!
Hopefully, I’ll be able to buy a new phone by the new year so I’ll have enough time to figure out how to use it and also be able to take pictures of my family when the clock strikes 12 for new year. I’ve been thinking about getting an iPhone 6+ but I am also intrigued by the Sony phones since I’ve been reading a lot that the photo quality of the photos are top notch. But I guess I’ll have to decide later on when I’ve already sold my old phone.
Or better yet, maybe if I share this post my wife will buy a new phone for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment